Monday, April 4, 2011

what's new in the studio

As a present to myself back in March, I ordered some really fun and funky rubber stamps from the FABULOUS collection by mixed-media artist Teesha Moore (www.teeshaslandofodd.com).   I absolutely *love* her artistic aesthetic, and couldn't wait to use them in making my own polymer clay mosaics.  Well, it took about a month to get cracking, but I finally got a couple of little altars put together and got them listed in my Etsy shop today:



The second one features a quote from my all-time favorite poet, Mary Oliver - an appropriate celebration of Poetry Month, no?    And the stamps were great to use with polymer clay - they make very clear, detailed impressions.  If you are a mixed-media artist, or if whimsical stamps just happen to float your boat, be sure to go visit Teesha's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment