Monday, February 27, 2012

Li'l ATCs everywhere

I belong to on on-line arts community (http://milliande.ning.com/) and someone hosted an Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap for St. Patrick's Day.  I've never made an ATC or ACEO card and had been thinking about trying it out, so this was the perfect opportunity - plus, I got a couple of cards in trade, which was fun!  Here's what I came up with:




I used polymer clay for the little figures (with bottle cap heads), and collage and encaustic for the cards.  Since they are tiny (2-1/2" wide x 3-1/2" tall), they didn't take much time at all - it was really fun to actually sit down and finish a project in one sitting!  LOL   Pretty sure this is something I'll do again, since the scale is so un-intimidating.  Maybe I'll tackle some tiny ATC paintings next!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment